Fortinet FortiGate 30E-3G4G-INTL
High Performance UTM for Small Networks
FortiGate/FortiWiFi 30E-3G4G אינו נמכר יותר. רישיונות ושירותים נוספים זמינים לרכישה על סמך המידע המופיע מטה.
מחירים נוספים מופיעים למטה, או לחצו כאן!
שימו לב: כל המחירים באתר כוללים מע"מ. החיוב יבוצע על פי שער "העברות והמחאות מכירה" של המטבע (דולר אמריקאי) ביום אישור ההזמנה.
Overview:The FortiGate/FortiWiFi 30E-3G4G sports an embedded wireless WAN module for 3G/4G mobile data applications. The advanced FortiOS software on the FortiGate facilitates rapid failover from the wired connection to the 3G/4G LTE Wireless WAN connection in the event of a wired failure.
High Performance Network SecurityBuilt on the foundation FortiOS 5, the FortiGate/FortiWiFi 30E series provides an integrated set of essential security technologies to protect all of your applications and data. You get advanced threat protection, including firewall, application control, advanced threat protection, IPS, VPN, and web filtering, all from one device that's easy to deploy and manage. With our FortiGuard® security subscription services you'll have automated protection against today's sophisticated threats.
Advanced FeaturesThe FortiGate/FortiWiFi 30E series offers beyond the industry's best firewall with the latest in Advanced Threat Protection including Sandboxing and anti-bot protection, Feature Select Options for simplifying configurations and deployments, and Contextual Visibility for enhanced reporting and management.
|Firewall Performance||IPS Performance||Interfaces|
|950 Mbps||600 Mbps||Multiple GE RJ45|
Features & Benefits
- High performance UTM - firewall, VPN, IPS, application control, web filtering, antivirus, antispam, DLP and more
- Runs on FortiOS 5 - the most powerful security operating system in the world delivers more protection for fighting advanced threats and visibility with deep contextual information
- USB Port
- Console Port
- 1x GE RJ45 WAN Port
- 4x GE RJ45 Switch Ports
- Internal 3G4G Modem
Install in Minutes with FortiExplorerThe FortiExplorer wizard enables easy setup and configuration coupled with easy-to-follow instructions. FortiExplorer runs on popular mobile devices like Android and iOS. Using FortiExplorer is as simple as starting the application and connecting to the appropriate USB port on the FortiGate. By using FortiExplorer, you can be up and running and protected in minutes.
3G/4G WAN ExtensionsThe FortiGate/FortiWiFi 30E-3G4G includes built-in 3G/4G modem that allows additional WAN connectivity or a redundant link for maximum reliability.
Compact and Reliable Form FactorDesigned for small environments, you can simply place the FortiGate/FortiWiFi 30E on a desktop. It is small, lightweight yet highly reliable with superior MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), minimizing the chance of a network disruption.
Superior Wireless CoverageA built-in dual-band, dual-stream access point with internal antennas is integrated on the FortiWiFi 30E and provides speedy 802.11n coverage on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. The dual- band chipset addresses the PCI-DSS compliance requirement for rogue AP wireless scanning, providing maximum protection for regulated environments.
FortiOSControl all the security and networking capabilities across the entire FortiGate platform with one intuitive operating system. Reduce operating expenses and save time with a truly consolidated next generation security platform.
- A truly consolidated platform with one OS for all security and networking services for all FortiGate platforms.
- Industry-leading protection: NSS Labs Recommended, VB100, AV Comparatives and ICSA validated security and performance.
- Control thousands of applications, block the latest exploits, and filter web traffic based on millions of real-time URL ratings.
- Detect, contain and block advanced attacks automatically in minutes with integrated advanced threat protection framework.
- Solve your networking needs with extensive routing, switching, WiFi, LAN and WAN capabilities.
- Activate all the ASIC-boosted capabilities you need on the fastest firewall platform available.
FortiGuard Security Services
FortiGuard Labs offers real-time intelligence on the threat landscape, delivering comprehensive security updates across the full range of Fortinet's solutions. Comprised of security threat researchers, engineers, and forensic specialists, the team collaborates with the world's leading threat monitoring organizations, other network and security vendors, as well as law enforcement agencies:
- Real-time Updates - 24x7x365 Global Operations research security intelligence, distributed via Fortinet Distributed Network to all Fortinet platforms.
- Security Research - FortiGuard Labs have discovered over 170 unique zero-day vulnerabilities to date, totaling millions of automated signature updates monthly
- Validated Security Intelligence - Based on FortiGuard intelligence, Fortinet's network security platform is tested and validated by the world's leading third-party testing labs and customers globally.
FortiCare Support Services
Our FortiCare customer support team provides global technical support for all Fortinet products. With support staff in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia, FortiCare offers services to meet the needs of enterprises of all sizes:
- Enhanced Support - For customers who need support during local business hours only.
- Comprehensive Support - For customers who need around- the-clock mission critical support, including advanced exchange hardware replacement.
- Advanced Services - For global or regional customers who need an assigned Technical Account Manager, enhanced service level agreements, extended software support, priority escalation, on-site visits and more.
- Professional Services - For customers with more complex security implementations that require architecture and design services, implementation and deployment services, operational services and more.
Enterprise BundleFortiGuard Labs delivers a number of security intelligence services to augment the FortiGate firewall platform. You can easily optimize the protection capabilities of your FortiGate with the FortiGuard Enterprise Bundle. This bundle contains the full set of FortiGuard security services plus FortiCare service and support offering the most flexibility and broadest range of protection all in one package.
|FortiGate 30E-3G4G||FortiWiFi 30E-3G4G|
|GE RJ45 Switch Ports||4||4|
|GE RJ45 WAN Port||1||1|
|Wireless Interface||-||802.11 a/b/g/n|
|Firewall Throughput||950 Mbps|
|Firewall Latency (64 byte UDP packets)||130 μs|
|Firewall Throughput (Packets Per Second)||180 Kpps|
|Concurrent Sessions (TCP)||900,000|
|New Sessions/Second (TCP)||15,000|
|IPsec VPN Throughput (512 byte packets)||75 Mbps|
|Gateway-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels||20|
|Client-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels||250|
|SSL-VPN Throughput||35 Mbps|
|Concurrent SSL-VPN Users (Recommended Maximum)||80|
|IPS Throughput (HTTP / Enterprise Mix)||600 / 240 Mbps|
|SSL Inspection Throughput||200 Mbps|
|NGFW Throughput||150 Mbps|
|CAPWAP Throughput||950 Mbps|
|Virtual Domains (Default / Maximum)||5 / 5|
|Maximum Number of FortiAPs (Total / Tunnel Mode)||2 / 2|
|Maximum Number of FortiTokens||20|
|Maximum Number of Registered FortiClients||200|
|High Availability Configurations||Active/Active, Active/Passive, Clustering|
|Height x Width x Length (inches)||1.44 x 5.5 x 8.52|
|Height x Width x Length (mm)||36.5 x 140 x 216|
|Weight||1.982 lbs (0.899 kg)||1.998 lbs (0.9 kg)|
|Power Required||100-240V AC, 60-50 Hz
(External DC Power Adapter)
|Maximum Current||110 V / 0.55 A, 220 V / 0.47 A||110 V / 0.57 A,220 V / 0.48 A|
|Power Consumption (Average / Maximum)||16.1 / 19.3 W||20 / 27.6 W|
|Heat Dissipation||66 BTU/h||94 BTU/h|
|Operating Temperature||32-104°F (0-40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-31-158°F (-35-70°C)|
|Operating Altitude||Up to 7,400 ft (2,250 m)|
|Regulatory Compliance||FCC Part 15 Class B, C-Tick, VCCI, CE, UL/cUL, CB|
|ICSA Labs: Firewall, IPsec, IPS, Antivirus, SSL-VPN|
|United States, Canada and Mexico||Europe, Middle East, Central America (except Mexico), South America and Australia|
|Modem Model||Sierra Wireless EM7355||Sierra Wireless EM7305|
|LTE||Bands: 2, 4, 5, 13,17, 25||Bands: 1, 3, 7, 8, 20|
|UMTS/HSPA+||Bands:1, 2, 4, 5, 8 Bands: 1, 2, 5, 8|
|WCDMA||Bands: 1, 2, 5, 8|
|CDMA 1xRTT/EV-DO Rev A||BC0,BC1,BC10|
|Module Certifications||FCC, PTCRB, NCC CE, GCF, NCC, FCC|
|GNSS Bias||Yes Yes|
|XLTE (band bonding)||Yes Yes|
|Carrier Certifications||Verizon Wireless (in process), Verizon Wireless DMNR PTCRB for use with AT&T and most North American carriers (in process)|
Note: All performance values are "up to" and vary depending on system configuration. IPsec VPN performance is based on 512 byte UDP packets using AES-256+SHA1. NGFW performance is measured with Flow AV (Full Mode), IPS and Application Control enabled, based on Enterprise Traffic Mix. SSL Inspection is measured with IPS enabled and HTTP traffic, using TLS v1.2 with AES256SHA. CAPWAP performance is based on 1444 byte UDP packets
Download the Fortinet FortiGate/FortiWiFi 30E-3G4G Data Sheet (PDF).
- Hardware 8x5 UTM Bundle - Includes Hardware Unit, Hardware Replacement, Firmware and General Upgrades, 8x5 Enhanced Support, UTM Services Bundle (NGFW, AV, Web Filtering, and Antispam) plus term of contract
- Hardware 24x7 UTM Bundle - Includes Hardware Unit, Hardware Replacement, Firmware and General Upgrades, 24x7 Comprehensive Support, UTM Services Bundle (NGFW, AV, Web Filtering, and Antispam) plus term of contract
- 8x5 UTM Bundle - Includes 8x5 Hardware Replacement (3 Days), Firmware and General Upgrades, 8x5 Enhanced Support, UTM Services Bundle (NGFW, AV, Web Filtering, and Antispam Services)
- 24x7 UTM Bundle - Includes Advanced Hardware Replacement (Next Business Day), Firmware and General Upgrades, 24X7 Comprehensive Support, UTM Services Bundle (NGFW, AV, Web Filtering, and Antispam Services)
- 8x5 Forticare - Includes 8x5 Support, Hardware Replacement, Firmware and General Upgrades, VPN, Traffic Management
- 24x7 Forticare - Includes 24x7 Support, Advanced Hardware Replacement (Next Business Day), Firmware and General Upgrades, VPN, and Traffic Management
- Firmware and General Updates includes Firmware Updates, FortiGuard Analysis And Management Services and Vulnerability Management where applicable.
- The Vulnerability Management services apply to all FortiGate models.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
המחיר שלנו: הצעת מחיר
המחיר שלנו: הצעת מחיר
המחיר שלנו: הצעת מחיר
המחיר שלנו: הצעת מחיר
המחיר שלנו: הצעת מחיר