FortiCarrier Service Provider Security
FortiCarrier consolidated security appliances are purpose-built to protect the critical applications and services delivered across your service provider or telecommunications network. Whether you are a mobile operator, voice operator, managed security service provider (MSSP), or large enterprise, FortiCarrier platforms secure your existing high-performance network while enabling migration to next-generation IPv6 network architectures. In addition, FortiCarrier platforms allow you to create an entire service portfolio with a single stop, avoiding the lengthy product development cycles required to integrate products from multiple vendors. FortiCarrier platforms leverage FortiOS™ Carrier software to protect your core IP infrastructure and the application service layers of your network. Advanced Features such as GTP and SIP/IMS signaling firewalls and secure MMS messaging ensure privacy and quality of service for your customers.
- IPv6-ready platform offers the ability to create an entire service portfolio with a single stop.
- FortiASIC™ technology delivers real-time application-specific protocol analysis, with modules for WAP/WSP, Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS), and IMS SIP, to protect services critical to service provider growth.
- SIP/IMS signaling firewall protects internal infrastructure and service against malicious messages and overload while providing NAT services and redundancy, providing VoIP edge scalability and a platform for managed security services.
- MMS content scanning and protection (keyword blocking, antivirus, file-type blocking, antispam detection) with per-user services provide enhanced end-user security for increased uptime and higher customer satisfaction.
- GTP firewall delivers protocol anomaly detection and prevention with multiple filter options for end-to-end security.
- Real-time traffic analysis protects core network infrastructure against damaging attacks to help assure service continuity.
- Flexible and transparent deployment for networks ranging from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps speeds assure protection for any type of network.
- Modular software architecture allows security functions to be flexibly deployed and updated based on security requirements to maintain competitive advantage and service delivery reliability.
- Comprehensive FortiGuard Security Subscription Services deliver real-time updates to maintain security in the face of rapidly-evolving threats.
- Deployment with FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer solutions offer central command with rich analytics and reporting to help managers keep on top of evolving security needs.